Friday 23 December 2011

Choclate Haven :)



Challenge Word = Chocolate.

Desserts. What’s the first thing you think when this word pops out? For me? Chocolate! Oh and how it’s secretly spelled stressed in backwards. I guess that’s why when we stress; we’ll tend to eat something. Mostly chocolate. Well, that’s what I think it is.

The rich indulgent taste of every bite. Oh my, such delightful thing. And those mini surprises you get when having the first bite and found out that it contains nuts or raisins (which I personally prefer nuts since I never liked my raisins with anything).

It also brings joy too. You can buy some chocolate in a box with a ribbon and give it to your girlfriend. You can melt the chocolate and dip it into the strawberries like its homemade and give it to a friend for their birthday.
My favorite thing about chocolate is how every time I take a bite, I have this urge to take another one, and another one and it goes on and on. If I’m out for grocery shopping, I’ll make sure a candy bar is in hand. Usually Kinder Bueno, Kit Kat, Snickers and my current obsession, Checkers Almond Chocolate! 

Imagine how one simple chocolate with rich textures can bring so many emotions; happy, sad, frustrated, fat or even nothing for some people. What’s the lesson I’ve learned? Appreciate all the good stuffs you have. Even the little ones like chocolate

My mum dared me for posting something random. We were eating some Checkers Almond. She got the idea. I just went through with it. 

No comments: